Only students interested in the CLS (Clinical Laboratory Sciences) Program, the Categorical Certification Program or the LEAP Career Ladder Program are permitted to apply. Participation in the CLIMBS program is available to students who are qualified and have been accepted into the CLS program.
In order to qualify for admission to the CLIMBS program applicants must complete and submit an application packet that includes the items listed below, before the CLIMBS semester submission deadlines: Fall (July 1), Spring (Dec1), and Summer (April 1):
The following application packet and documents must be submitted to the CLIMBS Academic Advisor by fax: (409) 772-3067
or email: (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- A completed CLIMBS Participant Application CLIMBS Application
- Authorization to Release Information Form
- A Self-Attestation Form
- All required documentation:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship, either U.S. born or naturalized, U.S. National or Lawful Permanent Resident (Birth certificate, Passport, or Social Security Card)
- Eligible for Texas in-state tuitions. (Texas drivers license or state issued identification)
- Unofficial copy of your college transcript(s) for evaluation purposes. (Official transcript(s) will be required for UTMB application.) If a foreign transcript, must provide a WES Evaluation and TOEFL score.
- A copy of your most recent tax return or Texas Workforce Commission earning statement
- A copy of your most recent Student Aid Report from you academic institution, if currently a student
- A copy of your resume along with previous employer contact information
- A copy of your DD-214 or an official notice of veteran status or spousal rights (Military Veterans and spouses only)
- Documentation of all unemployment benefits, federal benefits and/or government assistance, if applicable.
For questions or more information call: (409) 772-3054 or email: email@example.com