The Office of the Dean provides administrative direction for the School of Health Professions. In addition, the Office of the Dean assists all departmental support staff in the areas of accounting, travel, and personnel administration.
Over the years, as a part of this campus, our school has developed a reputation for helping the university focus on its five core values: education, innovation, service, community, and diversity. These core values are expressed in the following beliefs that guide our daily activities:
- We believe that health profession's education should focus on competency and compassion, and that it should represent a partnership between the school and the students we serve.
- We believe that innovation is the hallmark of a great institution. We're always looking for new ways to make things better.
- We believe that service is an attitude that characterizes professional people. Professionals always put the needs of others before their own.
- We believe that the campus community is part of a larger community, with whom we must partner if we are to be effective. Our educational programs emphasize community-based learning and practice.
- And finally, we believe that the demographic characteristics of the healthcare workforce should mirror the population. Our school has been among the leaders in fostering diversity in our student body and in our faculty and support staff.
|School of Health Professions
University of Texas Medical Branch
301 University Boulevard
Galveston, TX 77555-1028
|Office: SHP / SON 4.220
Phone: (409) 772-3001
Fax: (409) 772-3014
|Elizabeth J. Protas, P.T., Ph.D., FACSM, FAPTA||Vice President and Dean, School of Health Professions
George T. Bryan Distinguished Professor
|Henry Cavazos, JD||Associate Dean for Academic and Student Affairsemail@example.com|
|Sheryl Green, DDS||Administratorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Leti Ford||Business Operations Manageremail@example.com|
|Judy Wolf||Administrative Associatefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Susan Danley||Sr. Financial Analystemail@example.com|
|Hyacinth Woods||Business Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|