Ph.D., MPH, MT(ASCP)
|Title:||Assistant Professor of Instruction|
Director of undergraduate programs
|E-Folio:||click to access|
- Ph.D., 2017, University of Texas Medical Branch, Clinical Science
- MPH, 2016, University of Texas Medical Branch, Public Health
- M.S., 2001, Texas Women's University, Healthcare Administration
- B.S., 1996, University of Houston, Medical Technology
- Certificate, 1996, Methodist Hospital, Medical Technology
|Certifications & Licenses:|
- McKenzie SB, Esani M. (2018). Anemias of Disordered Regulation of Iron Metabolism And Heme Synthesis. . Clinical Laboratory Hematology.In Press.
- Esani M, Arcari C, Mutambudzi M,. (2017). Recommended Interventions to Reduce the Risk of Iron Deficiency in Blood Donors.. Texas Public Health Journal 69(1):5-9.
- Esani M. (2014). The Physiological Sources of, Clinical Significance of, and Laboratory-Testing Methods for Determining Enzyme Levels. Lab Medicine 45(1):16-18.
- Esani M. (2010). Educational Technology: Moving from Face-to-Face to Online Teaching. . Clinical Laboratory Science 23(3):187-190.