|Leonce H. Thierry|
|Title:||Clinical Assistant Professor|
|E-Folio:||click to access|
- Certificate, 2007, National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Certified Health Education Specialist
- M.S., 2001, University of Texas Medical Branch, Health Promotion and Gerontology
- B.S., 1993, University of Texas Medical Branch, Medical Technology
|Certifications & Licenses:|
- American Society of Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS)
- "In Search of Excellence: School of Allied Health Students Response to Interdisciplinary Education." Department of Health Promotion and Gerontology and Faculty Assembly of School of Allied Health Sciences.
- Rapid Identification of Salmonella, Shigella, and other Enterobacteriacea Using Vitek's Gram Negative Card. Poster Board Presentation to the Texas Association for Clinical Laboratory Science.