Online Application Procedures for CLS Categorical Certification Program
To apply online, the applicant must follow the steps below.
- Submit to Enrollment Services:
- A completed online UTMB application form
- Apply to the UTMB School of Health Professions.
- In the Narrative Support Statement area, type only: “Categorical Certification student for Clinical Laboratory Sciences”. A narrative Support statement is necessary for Categorical Certification applicants.
- The required application fee of $50 must be paid at time of application.
- Transcripts from all previously attended universities and colleges should be sent directly to the Enrollment Services. All international transcripts must be evaluated by an approved educational evaluation agency and that evaluation sent to Enrollment Services along with an official copy of the international transcript.
- To insure prompt processing of your application, please:
- Review the CLS application procedures.
Applications missing any of the above items are incomplete. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.