School of Health Professions
- Participate in and contribute to the profession through active involvement and scholarship.
- Practice in an ethical and legal manner.
- Assess patients/clients from any age, gender, or cultural group at any stage of the health care continuum; treat and/or refer patients/clients as appropriate.
- Plan, implement, and modify a treatment program as needed to ensure safe and effective patient outcomes.
- Plan, design, and participate in programs of prevention and health promotion.
- Utilize sound management and business practices in the marketing and provision of physical therapy services.
- Collaborate with patients/clients, other health professionals, regulators, and payers to optimize the delivery of health care services.