Students practicing how to move patients sitting on wheelchairs.

Academic and Student Affairs

Faculty & Staff Forms and Resources

If you are having problems with these forms, please download both programs as mentioned in the steps below before proceeding. The forms must be saved to your computer and sent as an attachment in an email. These forms are not intended for use with iPads.

Academic Forms

Online Academic Forms include:

  • Approval of Credit (Other Credit, Substitution, Transfer & Waiver)
  • Entrance Term Change
  • Grade Change
  • Graduation Term Change
  • Letters of Reference
  • Plan Change
  • Request for Coding
  • Schedule Change
  • Withdrawal Form – Initiated by Coordinator

Other Forms:

Affiliation Information

Campus Solutions

Curricular Forms

Faculty & Staff Development




SHP Needs

Site managed by School of Health Professions • Last Updated: 23-OCT-2019