The following documents and websites should be used for SHP faculty development.
- Admission & Application Cycles Information Sheet
- Appointment, Promotion, and Tenure (APT)
- Behavioral Assessment Team (BAT)
- Conflict of Interest and the Educational Process
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) Template
- Faculty Advisor Resources - MyStar
- Faculty Development Plan
- Faculty Evaluation (Annual) - SHP Faculty are evaluated annually in accordance with the faculty bylaws and institutional policy. Documentation of self-evaluation and annual performance is maintained in files kept within your department.
- Faculty Ombudsperson
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Peer Observation Guidelines
- UTMB Faculty Affairs
- SHP Academic Calendar
- SHP Bulletin
- UTMB Catalog
- SHP Commencement
- SHP Research Activities
- SHP Strategic Goals 2016-2021
- SHP Weather Plan
- UTMB Bomb Threat/Suspicious or Threatening Phone Calls
- UTMB Fire Plan (IHOP 08.01.05 - Please consult your dept for specific fire plan protocols)
- UTMB Media Authorization Form
- UTMB Professionalism
Note: If you cannot access the course, please contact the Dean’s Office.
Upcoming Meeting Info
- July 25, 2018
3:00 - 5:00 pm
The Bylaws of the Faculty express the philosophy of the faculty in regard to their responsibility to the objectives of the School, to the manner in which they organize themselves for the accomplishments of those objectives, and to the involvement of faculty in the affairs of the School. To accomplish the objectives of the School, the faculty recognize the need for an effective relationship between their members and those individuals or groups with whom they interact, either individually or collectively, including fellow faculty, administrators, educational support personnel and students either in the School, The University of Texas Medical Branch or other components of The University of Texas System.